Lineage is a digital marketing agency and production house. We service Fortune 50/100/500 companies, media conglomerates, professional athletes, musicians, record labels, and sports teams. We’re seeking a creative, resourceful Content Strategist, who will research and develop creative strategies that inform written, graphic, and video projects.
The ideal candidate has 2+ years’ experience as a marketing writer/researcher who has contributed to web & social media campaigns for national brands.
- Experience with a variety of media, including medium to long-form copywriting, content marketing, social media posts, and web and social media ads
- Ability to conceive of high-level digital marketing strategies that dovetail with a company’s existing branding and refine it for a given audience
- Facility with adopting and writing in several brands’ voices
- Mastery of the mechanics and execution of colloquial English writing with thorough attention to detail
- Willingness to rigorously follow business processes
- Experience writing treatments and scripts for motion graphics and short-form video
- Experience in some facet of short-form video production
- Some facility with Adobe Illustrator and InDesign
- An innate love of project management practices
- Create overall marketing strategies for social and web campaigns
- Develop content themes and concepts fitting those strategies that can be scalably executed with multiple iterations and variations
- Quality control those individual executions, making sure they align with overall strategy
- Write scripts and treatments for static graphics, infographics, motion graphics, and video
- Write medium-form copy for content marketing, pitch decks, and websites
- Proofread and suggest edits for client-supplied materials, such as white papers
- Four-year college degree, ideally humanities-focused
- 2+ years’ professional experience in digital marketing
Why you’d want this job
- If you are successful in this role, you will have the opportunity to grow with the company.
- We work with elite brands and agencies.
- We value your labor and skills, and there’s no working weekends.
- We’re nice