Lineage Digital is a marketing and advertising agency with an Emmy award-winning production house. We service Fortune 100/500 companies, media conglomerates, professional athletes, musicians, record labels, and sports teams.
We are seeking a talented Project Manager to oversee the workflow of our very busy design department. This role demands exceptional organizational and communication skills and the ability to lead projects while prioritizing tasks and mitigating risks along the way.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Manage multiple projects of varying scale, simultaneously, from initial concept to delivery.
- Ensure final product is consistent with agency and client’s vision, specifications, budget, and timeline.
- Establish and maintain relationships with client stakeholders, acting as the day-to-day contact for multiple projects.
- Create and maintain project plans and timelines and ensure alignment across project teams.
- Organize all project files, such as images, working art files, spreadsheets, as needed, and ensure the project team has access to all pertinent information.
- Clearly communicate timelines, deliverables, goals, and expectations with team members and client stakeholders.
- Maximize departmental efficiency and quality through innovative solutions and artful application of resources.
- Become an expert in the agency’s capabilities and understand the step-by-step details required to complete a project successfully.
- Oversee all design requests coming into the department and route all work efficiently based on workloads, timelines, priorities, requirements of the project and design skills required.
- Consistently evaluate departmental workloads and make adjustments to accommodate changing priorities, timelines or deadlines as well as to mitigate risks to project success.
- Escalate technical or procedural issues to management, as necessary.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- An exceptional communicator. You can effectively communicate across multiple departments and different levels of management, as well as with all different types of client stakeholders.
- Meticulously organized. You love spreadsheets, tracking software, reports, etc.
- A great multitasker. You can react to different situations and make decisions quickly and efficiently.
- Passionate about improving workflows, processes and general operational efficiency.
- Able to work independently and perform duties with minimal direction.
Here’s what you’ll bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3 years of professional agency experience on the Project Management career path, or in a related field
- A solid understanding of agency processes including graphic design production and marketing
- A proven history of managing small to large-size projects
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of project management tools such as: MavenLink, Monday, etc.
- Familiarity with Excel and the ability to effectively use spreadsheets for budget and project tracking.
- Working knowledge of creative software such as: PhotoShop, InDesign, Illustrator, PowePoint, etc.