Lineage Digital is a marketing and advertising agency with an Emmy award-winning production house. We service Fortune 100/500 companies, media conglomerates, professional athletes, musicians, record labels, and sports teams. We’re seeking a creative, detail-focused copywriter and community manager. This role is a hybrid of art and science, combining social and creative expertise with data-driven insights and recommendations.
The ideal candidate has 2+ years’ experience contributing to web & social media campaigns for established brands. This is a writing-focused position, and our primary consideration is the ability to write excellent social copy.
- Write and post social copy and audience interactions for both brand and entertainment clients
- Develop social content calendars and present them to clients
- Respond to comments/replies on brand posts and relevant mentions across client social platforms
- Understand organic and paid social tactics and strategies
- Contribute to overall marketing strategies for social and web campaigns
- Develop and execute activations and campaigns that align with the client’s overall goals and KPIs
- Write scripts and treatments for static graphics, infographics, motion graphics, and videos
- Synthesize research, white papers, and/or other materials into copy appropriate for social platforms
- Contribute to monthly/quarterly/campaign-end client reports
- Experience with a variety of written media, such as short to long-form copywriting, content marketing, social media posts, and web and social media ads
- Ability to internalize a company’s branding and write content with a social-specific slant that you will help define
- Facility to pivot between several brands’ voices
- Knowledge of social platform-specific best practices
- An innate love of project management practices
- A general knowledge of Keynote, PowerPoint, Google Suite and various social listening and analytics tools
- Skill in deriving easily digestible insights from data
- Familiarity with principles of ad buying
- Bachelor’s Degree ideally in the humanities
- 2+ years’ experience in digital and social marketing
Why you’d want this job
- Growth: If you are successful in this role, you will have the opportunity to grow with the company.
- Clients: We provide premium digital content to elite brands and agencies.
- Culture: We value your labor and skills and invest in your personal growth.
- Fun: Ask around, it’s a nice place to be.